Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A step towards protection of girls


Her eyes are on the wall clock, staring it. She watches time on her wristwatch. Dipti, aren’t you getting late, yes mom, I am leaving right now, she covered her face with stole wanted to hide her face completely in it.  She looked at the street; some people were busy in their own stuff. She thought will these people help her?  If she needs, She started taking the long step to reach the bus stand finally she managed to get the bus.
In the evening she is solving the examination paper, how was the paper? How many marks you would be able to score this time? Well, mom exam was good. I attended all question, may be this time I will score high marks, but ………… she replied. Yes this time you have to make it otherwise you know dad will get angry.
The morning is new but same strange fear and emotion on her face. Go you are late, okay mom. She waved her hand.  The yard looks horrible and scary but she brought courage and aboard in bus. She is sitting in front of a police officer, well done! You are a courageous girl, I have ever met, and your complaint has been logged.  Hey Dipit, Why are you in police station, Is everything fine?
Yes, Mom, I wanted to tell you but, afraid of locked at home and gets punishment without any crime .What are you talking about, please tell me? The few of boys were harassing and teasing me, they stand on the corner of the street and every time pass comment on me. I wanted to tell you but I also know that, If I raise voice. It’s only me who will be blame for everything and you and Dad ask   me to stay at home in sake of my safety. It would be good strategy to be safe for a moment but not good for life.
You all wanted me to score good marks in examination but did not teach me how to stand for self. Please help and teach me the skill to become empower to handle any problem in my life. What if I scored highest mark in academics but fail in my life?
That is why I decided to step forward to solve the problem instead of running away from it.
This incidence may full you with pride and happiness but In India, a according to the National Crime Records Bureau of India, reported incidents of crime against women increased 6.4% during 2012, and a crime against a woman is committed every three minutes.
This is the fact figure of the crime, reasons are known for the crime, but no blueprint to prevent it. Government has its own agenda but civil society also become blind towards the issues, most of the organization focusing on the only issues for which they get the fund. Nowadays funder decides the rational of the problem. Indian social societies do not want to do anything for social issues.

Rinki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My Blog. Do Share your view and idea.

अपनी खुशियां को पहचानो -दीपक कुमार

 चेतन मन की जागृति स्वयं को जानने का मार्ग आपको यह मानो वैज्ञानिक तथ्य जानकर यह हैरानी होगी की हमारा जो दिमाग है, इसे बदलाव पसंद नही है, थोड...